Nowadays ‘Arya Samaj Marriage’ is becoming a preferable marriage option among many young couples not only because of the current lockdown situation amid the Coronavirus pandemic that restricts a large gathering of people at one place but also because the benefits of getting married in Arya Samaj are enormous. And, to give you an idea of the same, we’ve here compiled the list of following benefits of marrying under Arya Samaj:
- Benefit 1: Arya Samaj also, has made provisions to award marriage certificates to couples who solemnize their marriage as per the Arya Samaj rituals.
- Benefit 2: Arya Samaj offers you the facility of marrying in the least expensive way, unlike Hindu traditional marriages.
- Benefit 3: Unlike Court Marriages, are done with following all Vedic rituals, chants, and blessings.
- Benefit 4: Arya Samaj Marriages eliminates discrimination based on caste, creed, race, or religion.
- Benefit 5: Unlike Hindu traditional marriages, the Arya Samaj marriages help to liberate society from the ‘Curse of Dowry’ by restricting the groom’s side for making unreasonable demands.
- Benefit 6: Arya Samaj Marriages can be done within a few hours without much hassle.
- Benefit 7: Arya Samaj Marriages also curbs kid marriages by allowing only those couples who meet the legal age criterion.
- Benefit 8: Arya Samaj Marriages also act as an open door for couples who belong to non-Hindu religions (after couples convert themselves into Arya Samaj through a simple process of ‘Shuddhi’—purification).
So, considering these numerous benefits of ‘Arya Samaj Marriages’ if anyone of you also wants to opt for it then, acknowledge yourself about the list of documents (mentioned below) that both the parties need to arrange before solemnizing Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage—
- The Age-proof document.
- The Address Proof document.
- 7 Passport size photographs.
- 2 or 3 eye-witnesses with their identity proof and address proof documents.
- Also, one-one passport size photographs of all the eye-witnesses.
- The Marriage invitation card
- The Affidavits for stating— the marital status, citizenship, nationality, and affirmation that both the parties are not connected to each other within any prohibited relationship.
- A Divorce copy in case if either of the parties is divorced.
- A Death Certificate copy if the bride or groom is widow/widower resp.
These are the following documents that both parties need to arrange before considering themselves ready to apply for the marriage in the Arya Samaj Mandir for example the ‘Arya Samaj Marriage Mandir of Delhi.’ However, to solemnize the Arya Samaj marriage and to understand about the Arya Samaj Marriage procedure, you’re required to hire an ‘Arya Samaj Marriage Lawyer.’ And, along with that, the Arya Samaj Lawyer will also help you to apply as well as to receive your Arya Samaj marriage registration certificate from the court.
So, that’s all about the benefits of marrying under ‘Arya Samaj’ as well as the requirement of documents that are necessary for solemnizing the Arya Samaj Marriages.